SAP Test Data Migration Server is built to create small non-productive clients with a reduced data set out of productive customer environments, containing a highly consistent Dataset related to a Time Slice (From Date).
As SAP for Insurance needs also historical data, the standard reduction is not leading to a proper testing client. Therefore, a new Data Reduction Solution was needed. For Insurance there are the following logical points of Selection for data reduction in addition to the time-based approach.
- Insurance Objects
- Contract Accounts
- Business Partner
What Data is taken, what is reduced?
The Insurance Scenario is based on the SAP TDMS ERP time-based scenario.
- Transactional Data is reduced based on the time slice date out of the sender system.
- Insurance related data is taken based on a list of Business Partners, Contracts or Insurance Objects.
- Client dependent Master Data and Customizing Data is taken in full.
- SAP ERP HCM Data can be included or excluded from each selection.
Assumptions regarding Insurance Data
The following relationships exist between Business Partner, Contract Account and Insurance Object:
- A contract account is assigned to just one business partner as the account holder.
- A contract account, for which an account holder is defined, can be assigned to another business partner that is not the account holder.
- Multiple contract accounts can be assigned to a business partner.
- An insurance object can be assigned to multiple business partners. More than one insurance object can be assigned to a business partner.
- Just one contract account is assigned to each unique business partner/insurance object relationship (insurance relationship). Multiple insurance relationships can be assigned to a contract account.
If you like to hear more about this topic or even interested in implementing this solution in your company, please feel free to contact us and a representative will call you back.
We would be glad to hear from you!